Providing the worlds only motorcycle security device that clamps both throttle and hand brake - instantly. No twist grip - no acceleration. Compact, lightweight and rugged, each Grip-Lock comes with 2 flat blade laser cut keys plus 3 rubber grip inserts for maximum adjustability and perfect fit.
- Highly visible
- Compact (fits easily in pocket, bag or glove compartment)
- Self explanatory, quick and easy. If security is easy you'll use it every time.
- Laboratory developed and tested to resist extreme impact levels.
- Strong yet lightweight. Three hardened steel inserts designed to destroy hacksaw blades.
- Fits most scooters, motorcycles and ATV's.
- Stops embarrassing falls - Unlike disc locks, you can't forget it's in place, no bending, no disc dirt or street grime.
- Highly adjustable variations in use twist grip size and brake lever position - on clutch or brake lever, with brake on or off - while still immobilising the twist grip. Slider allows you to adjust the desired amount of pressure on the brake.
- Anti drill, anti pick lock barrel with 50,000 key combinations.
- Key not required to lock.
- Used on the front brake lever will keep the bike from being pushed off the center or side stand.
- Used on the rear brake lever will hold the back tyre from spinning allowing for the loosening or re-torquing of the clutch nut when doing belt, clutch and variator maintenance.
- Grip Guide: Fits 95% of all motorcycles. Twist grip sizes from 27-38mm diameter plus 3 grip inserts of varying sizes.
- Keys: 2 flat blade anti-pick keys.
- Casing: High pressure injection moulded with 30% glass filled nylon
- Reinforcement: Reinforced with 3 x 3.1mm hardened steel rods - specifically designed to be harder than hacksaw blades
- Colour: Choose from 5 colours - yellow, red, black
- Weight: 330g (11.05oz)
- Dimensions: 15 cm long x 4.5cm x 5cm (6" x 1-3/4" x 2")
- Stainless Steel Pins: Stainless steel hinge and locating pins for weather durability
- Raised mounting platform - Protected by raised ring border to prohibit forcible removal
- Labelling: High quality poly carbonate identification panels to survive extreme weather (made to endure